Fleet Safety Digital Video Recording Systems
Rostra’s mobile digital video recorder (DVR) is a compact, full-featured recording system that uses a Class 4 or faster SD card as a storage device. The recording unit and associated accessories are specifically designed for operation in a mobile environment to record events, vehicle speed, GPS location, and can be connected to a company’s local network/intranet for fast video retrieval.
- Search and view previously recorded events.
- Event triggered recording.
- Full motion video and audio data.
- Firmware-driven menu system.
- GPS compatible (receiver sold separately).
- Tamper-proof and lockable security enclosure.
- High quality H.264 profile video compression.
- Total record resource up to 30fps per channel.
- Available with Single or 4 Channels.
- Panel lock with (2) keys for security.
- 3 Year/36,000 Mile Warranty.